If you are Raising Money for Yourself, follow these steps:
- After you click "Publish" and your Move Your Mountain campaign is live, you will see this pop up box informing you that an email will be sent to you from WePay requesting that you confirm your WePay account.
- The box below is the email you will receive from WePay. If you are raising money for yourself, go ahead and click on "Confirm" to continue setting up your WePay account.
- *Important: You must confirm WePay and link a bank account within 14 days of setting up your Move Your Mountain account, or your campaign will stop accepting donations. After 30 days, donations will be refunded and no new payments can be received.
- On the next screen, your email address will auto-populate. All you need to do is set a password for WePay, as shown below:
- After you enter a password, you will now be able to set up your WePay account. Click on 'Verify Now' to continue, as shown below:
- On the Verify Your Information page, you will enter your personal information, as shown below. Click "Next" at the bottom of the screen. This will complete your verification and you will now be able to accept American Express donations.
- Your Legal Name
- Home Street Address
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number Why?
- Now you can add your bank account information, as shown below:
- That's it! You are all set!
*Remember you must link your bank account within 14 days in order to continue accepting donations
*If you need any help with this process, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!