What countries do you support?

Currently on the Move Your Mountain website, campaign authors that start campaigns need to have a bank account in the United States. If you are located outside the United States and do not have a US bank account, you are welcome to send us your question at:

People from many different countries can donate to your campaign with any major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) and will be converted to US dollars.


If you can't find your answer, and still need help: Contact Us